Economic & sustainable
At Création Baumann, we understand that we need to think and act with a view to long-term results.
- Ever since its inception more than 125 years ago, the company has been family-owned.
- Risk, profit and funding strategies are based on sustainable economic development.
Social & sustainable
At Création Baumann, being a sustainable entrepreneur means that we need to act with social responsibility too.
- We assume corporate responsibility for our stakeholders, employees, and our community.
- We invest in the professional and personal development of our employees.
- We offer our employees internal as well as external opportunities for further education and development.
Ecological & sustainable
We are proud of our pioneering work in the Swiss textile industry.
- In 1973, we built a neutralization system that still complies with statutory wastewater specifications to this day.
- The system requires no further chemical processes.
- Vortex scrubber and electronic filter for cleaning the exhaust air.
- ISO 14001-certified for environmental management at the Langenthal site.
- ISO 9001-certified for quality management.
- The majority of our textiles comply with the Öko-Tex Standard 100 and are safe to use.
- CO2 & kWh reduced certificate of the Swiss Private Sector Energy Agency
- We completely refrain from using PVC yarns.