The winners have been announced!
AWARD CEREMONY "RECREATE TEXTILES: THINK FORWARD"- AWARD 2013
A five-person jury selected the winners for this year’s “Think Forward” award in Langenthal in a festive ceremony.
With this international competition Création Baumann was seeking creative and ecological as well as economically meaningful solutions for using discontinued lines in a second life cycle. Over 50 group or individual works from national and international students in Germany, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and Israel were sifted and evaluated. The best five projects were rewarded each with a sum of 2000 Euro:
- “Dawinikusli” from Daniel Daub and Helen Hofmann from the University of Art and Design in Offenbach, Germany
- “Fold” from Anja Hungerkamp from Hochschule Niederrhein, Germany
- “HotDots” from Stefanie Powell, from the Weissensee Kunsthochschule in Berlin, Germany
- “Reset” from Anna Dähne and Katharina Schäfer, both studying at the Stuttgart State Academy of Art and Design, Germany
- “Trias” of Jennifer Hier from the Stuttgart State Academy of Art and Design, Germany
More information about the best five projects and the Think Forward Award you will find in the press release or on the Think Forward Site.